Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lacy's layout...

Spring has come to KS. The days are growing warmer and the tulips are blooming--again. I thought it was sweet some of the yellow ones did not come up the first time, just the pink and red. They of course got covered in snow.


I wanted to share a project i was working on this am (instead of grading tests, tsk tsk tsk). I enlarged the photo of lacy in the sunset and mounted it on canvas as a scrapbook page. I think it turned out sweet, unless of course you are a photo purist who hates how we scrapbookers cut and decorate photos! I tried not to overdo it. The little tag says, "dare to" DREAM. A full size layout can be found at the link above. Check it out I am also working on our wedding album and those pages are there too!

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Oooo! I like the page! I knew you'd HAVE to scrap that picture ;)

Steve and Joan said...

Great choice! Don't you love the way we can capture a moment with a photo? The visual image helps us remember the other sensations of that moment... the breeze, the sounds, the smells... I love the memories and photos help rekindle those memories. Not only that, but you can share those with others around the world. Thank you for sharing your memory!

Steve