Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A-L-A-N!

Alan got some new tractors and cars for his birthday. On Sunday he said he wanted a shelf to display his new toys. Well today, I was working downstairs and Alan was upstairs hammering. Now I tell you, I did not put 2 + 2 together. I assumed he was doing some shop work on his tractors! NNNOOOOOO! He was hanging his new shelf (the box) ! I was dumbfounded when i came in and he started to cry. There were more holes in the wall than, oh my, there were lots of holes in the wall. I think I counted 11. Well he so very much wanted to get it right, that I of course helped him and here it is: ta da! It will never fall down because the nails were like 3 inches long! There's initiative for ya!

1 comment:

Staci said...

LOL!!!! Doesn't surprise me with Alan! Seems like he was born with tools in his hands! lol I'll have to show this one to Mike :)