Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

No matter how much I plan ahead, it seems like this week in December sends me into, "Oh my gosh I have to get this done, that done, this done" etc. It's so important not to get caught up in that! We are in the time of Christmas programs and mailing Christmas cards, at least the out of town ones. We had a Christmas program last night for the K-4 grade at school and then our church program is the 17th. Collin had some singing parts in the program and he "acted" as a football player dancing ballet. It was very funny. I have it on VHS, so when I get it onto DVD I'll upload a clip. Erin and Hans did a good job in the chorus as well.

We are decorating for Christmas slowly, as I am also putting up so new/ refurbished shelves and quilt racks in the living room. So I will leave you with some fun Christmas light pictures.

Do NOT get tangled up in Holiday madness!

1 comment:

Staci said...

cool pictures!