Friday, December 01, 2006

Goodbye for now...


Over the past 3 months we have had Chris' brother Phil and his family with us in Kansas during the weekends while they did their missionary training in KS City and then debutations around central Kansas. It has been a wonderful time of getting back in touch with family and cousins and for me friends. Remembering that it was Phil and Denise that set Chris and I up 13 years ago (December 1993) Wow, it's like anniversary time, since it was while they were out visiting Chris for Thanksgiving that they thought he was lonely and needed a companion. So when I went for my clinical supervision one day she talks to me about her brother in law! Hmmm, who would have thought? So here is a picture of us cuddled up on mom and dad a's porch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family :-)

Teri said...

Ain't it though!