Monday, September 17, 2007

Hunting & Football

A few more memories and I'll be caught up! We have so many favorite fall things and hunting and football are a few of them. Chris, Uncle Bill, the boys and Mike went dove hunting a few weeks ago, taking our new pup Lacy. They had lots of fun and shot some birds.
Lacy was like, "You mean I get to go?" Now anytime anyone goes near a vehicle if she can get to it, she jumps in!
My brother Mike arrived a day earlier than Ann, so he had some precious football playing time with his nephews. They loved it!

I must confess I shed a tear as they drove down the road, thanks guys!

PS Cathie and Mitch if you read this posts, remember the photos are on your camera! Once I get some I can blog them too!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love the picture of your boys (and Lacy) ready to hunt!

Steve and Joan said...

The football game looks like fun!