Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catch up...


Ok, here goes. In the last month since August 15th when school started until now September 16th... No blogging because life has been so busy. I thought I would post some photos and goofy stories.

This summer I made a real effort to get the kids helping with chores more. Laundry folding is one that I do not love, so they helped out more with that. This one day, close to the beginning of school, things just got so crazy. They had an underwear wearing contest. Yikes, even Lacy got in on it!
Then soon after that we have the infamous first day of school photos. Everyone made it with a smile on the face, for day 1 at least. A month into it, Alan is not so sure he likes this all day every day, but he is adjusting!
Mommy and the pets held down the fort while everyone was gone! I did some exercising & as I was doing my sit ups after my run, Abby decided to get lovey! Good grief! Lacy took the photo...


1 comment:

Staci said...

Love the underwear wearing contest ;)

I didn't realize just how talented Lacy is! I'll have to enroll Remy in a photography class now ;)