1. Who is your man? Chris
2. How long have you been married? 12 years 8 months.
3.How long dated? Met in December 93 Engaged July 94. Married in Feb 95
4. How old is your man? 39
5. Who eats more? Definitely Chris, although I can do a hurtin' on a bag of m&m's
!6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, we were dating long distance and after we hung up he called me back and told me and then he called me again and told me.
7. Who is taller? Chris, but even children are taller than me!
8. Who sings better? Chris, I looooooove how he sings!
9. Who is smarter? What a silly question!
10. Whose temper is worse? Hmmmm, another silly question! We both have our moments!
11. Who does the laundry? Me and lots of it!!!!!!!!!! The children have started helping with it more though .
12. Who takes out the garbage? Hans
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me and it is terribly hard for me not to.
14. Who pays the bills? Sometimes I write the checks but since I haven't been working, he always pays!
15. Who is better with the computer? me although he sometimes will patiently work at something and figure it out. I usually cave and call Mike for help!
16. Who mows the lawn? Chris and Collin
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Chris does pancakes Sunday mornings, better hamburgers than I do (per the kids) and makes a mean chili
18. Who drives when you are together? Chris, unless it is an all nighter to PA and then we take turns. I am dreading that this year!
19. Who pays when you go out? See question 14.
20. Who is most stubborn? Chris
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His live local so we see them most, but my mom comes 2x a year and stays for 2 weeks. So she catches up...
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, wow that seems like a long time ago.
24. Who asked who out? His sister in law called him in KS and handed me the phone in PA to invite him to PA for Christmas that year to meet me. So it's her fault right?
25. Who proposed? Chris, with his trusty dog Jake at his side, and then in between us and then behind us, "Jake go away!". I wondered why he was so upset at the dog and then he knelt down next to me...
26. Who is more sensitive? With out a doubt...ME
27. Who has more friends? That's hard to say.
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 older sibs and he only has 2.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Well, we both wear pants, but Chris' pants are definitely bigger than mine and he is definitely the head of the home.
My MAN!I'd tag some of my friends but they don't have blogs: Kathy, Tara, Ruth you are tagged...now make a blog and get going!