Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's been a while...

Where does the time go? It has been a crazy couple of weeks, but then again, it always is! The kids finished their first 9 weeks of school and they are doing well. We are fortunate! They also got their school pictures back yesterday, but I have not scanned them in yet. Maybe later today. (HA!!) They all turned out awesome!


My mom is here for a visit, she arrived Monday. Alan was up at 5:45 a.m. this morning to make sure she had not left without saying,"Goodbye". Nope, still here! Sleeping...go back to bed. We had a hayride at AWANA tonight, so everyone is excited about that. The only downer right now is that my "online students" have exams and assignements due, so I have had to do some grading. Mom graciously folded laundry and kept me company while I graded.


Chance is a hit! What a sweet dog. He would like very much to be a house dog and has gotten almost impossible to put in the fence. We need to either trick him or Chris does it by pinching his ear. I may give him a house trial, if I could just figure out where everyone will sleep. (Meaning Abby, who is still not on the Chance band wagon!) She has to let him know of her disapproval with a little snarl /nip each day....dames! You are still loved Abby!


Collin has been volunteered to move his bed outside as he and Chance did some bonding yesterday...

Chance let us know what he thinks of leashes! We let the leash go and he whipped it around and bit it in 2! So we got a "Chance proof leash". The kids left the "chewed" leash in the living room and Abby layed down next to it. I"m sure she is thinking, "You are not putting me on that chain are you?"

1 comment:

Staci said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like Chance still needs some work! lol Erin looks so pretty in the picture of her and Alan & Chance!