Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day

What a special day! My kids met me in the DR as Iwas putting the pup out at 6:20 a.m. they instructed me I was to go back to bed! They proceeded to bring Chris and I coffee and cinnamon sugar toast in bed! It was yummy (extra butter). Alan over slept so he helped with the 2nd helpings! Oh OK! They they brought me some cards and goodies they made for me! We had a pretty nice day. We went to church and had a simple lunch. Collin learned how to mow the lawn with the riding mower. We had some homemade pizza for dinner (veggie) YUM! Then Chris and I watched Eragon on PPV. I love that the kids thought of all the little goodies for me, brought me sleepers etc. Later our neighbor's neice came and took the kids on some horse rides. Very sweet! Here are some pics:

I know the date is wrong on my camera, when I change batteries it reverts back to 1/1/03. RATS.

2 comments:

Staci said...

What sweet kids you have :)

I bet Chris is super excited that Collin can help him mow now!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes and Collin is super excited. Of course he still needs plenty of supervision!