Thursday, September 21, 2006

Plays with paper...

While I have been incredibly busy with the kids, fall harvest and getting my online classroom in order. I have taken/ stolen/ snuck time in to make some fun layouts to some pictures I really like... so I took the time to fuss them up a bit. The scan messed up the fiber on the photo a bit. If you want to see more of the kid's and our family scrabpook visit my place at http://www.scrapbook.com/places/TeriScraps

I think it is kind of fun to have a place to share the layouts I am pleased with. I have been stuck in 2003 getting everyone's books updated and I am very anxious to get to 2004!!! So I keep stealing time as I get it!

I mean what else should you do when the sustained winds outside are36-40mph with gust to 50-60 mph. Yuck sometimes living in KS is NOT fun!

No comments: